*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 200x157 Stitches (36.3 x 28.5 cm) (14.3 x 11.2 in.)
16 ct 200x157 Stitches (31.8 x 24.9 cm) (12.5 x 9.8 in.)
18 ct 200x157 Stitches (28.2 x 22.2 cm) (11.1 x 8.7 in.)
22 ct 200x157 Stitches (23.1 x 18.1 cm) (9.1 x 7.1 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
I’ve long been obsessed with Cherry Blossom trees, which are among the loveliest trees on earth. They are particularly honored in Japan, which is why I chose Sakura as the title. It means Cherry Blossom Branch in Japanese.
This painting and then cress stitch was planned as the first in a series since one cannot possibly get the essence of all the varieties of cherry blossom flowers in one painting.
We travelled up to Snoqualmie, on the Eastside of Seattle WA, to photograph the stunning rows of cherry blossom trees along the Snoqualmie River. They only bloom for a few weeks in April so I was determined to capture the beauty before it was gone!
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only, it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott