*Title: Celtic Knot
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design: Includes large border
14 ct 200x200 Stitches (36.3 x 36.3 cm) (14.3 x 14.3 in.)
16 ct 200x200 Stitches (31.8 x 31.8 cm) 12.5 x 12.5 in.)
18 ct 200x200 Stitches (28.2 x 28.2 cm) (11.1 x 11.1 in.)
22 ct 200x200 Stitches (23.1 x 23.1 cm) (9.1 x 9.1 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
A Celtic Knot is made up of a series of overlapping or interwoven knots that don’t have a clear start or end. These knots have essentially stripped that loop and wind their way over each other, creating a loose weave. The knot is either a single strand that interlaces back and forth over each other or several interwoven strips.
Slight adjustments will be needed to ensure smooth details.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com