*Title: Fractals 2
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
300 x 225 Stitches
14 ct (54.4 x 40.8 cm) (21.4 x 16.1 in.)
16 ct (47.6 x 35.7 cm) (18.8 x 14.1 in.)
18 ct (42.3 x 31.8 cm) (16.7 x 12.5 in.)
20 ct (38.1 x 28.6 cm) (15.0 x 11.3 in.)
22 ct (34.6 x 26.0 cm) (13.6 x 10.2 in.)
25 ct (30.5 x 22.9 cm) (12.0 x 9.0 in.)
28 ct (27.2 x 20.4 cm) (10.7 x 8.0 in.)
32 ct (23.8 x 17.9 cm) (9.4 x 7.0 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
A fractal is a never-ending pattern. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an ongoing feedback loop. Driven by recursion, fractals are images of dynamic systems - the pictures of Chaos.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc.
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- This pattern includes three sets of charts:
• Symbols On Color
• Color Symbols
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com
Oct 16, 2022