*Title: Green Fairy
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
300 x 372 Stitches
14 ct (54.4 x 67.5 cm) (21.4 x 26.6 in.)
16 ct (47.6 x 59.1 cm) (18.8 x 23.3 in.)
18 ct (42.3 x 52.5 cm) (16.7 x 20.7 in.)
20 ct (38.1 x 47.2 cm) (15.0 x 18.6 in.)
22 ct (34.6 x 42.9 cm) (13.6 x 16.9 in.)
25 ct (30.5 x 37.8 cm) (12.0 x 14.9 in.)
28 ct (27.2 x 33.7 cm) (10.7 x 13.3 in.)
32 ct (23.8 x 29.5 cm) (9.4 x 11.6 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
The Green Fairy is a painting that grew organically from a beautiful image I found online that I reproduced as a painting meant only for me, since I was using another artist’s photographic imagery.
However, as I gradually introduced other elements to the painting, such as the skull, dragonfly, and dogwood flowers, she took on a life of her own and seemed worthy of being displayed on her own merits.
While researching the meaning of the term Green Fairy, I came across this description from OccultWorld.com that summed her up perfectly.
“The Green Fairy is a beautiful enchantress who rules, dreams, and psychoactive experiences. She inspires, heals, and protects, but is also potentially dangerous. She is often envisioned in the traditional guise of a flower fairy. She may be dressed in green or actually green.”
“The Green Fairy’s origins are ambiguous. She may have emerged from visions inspired by drinking absinthe or she may have emerged as a literary metaphor for the absinthe experience and the beverages unique and lovely green color.”
“Occasionally she is depicted as a human-sized Sylph. She is usually seductive, flirtatious, and very charming. The 21st century has brought the absinthe Renaissance and the public reemergence of the Green Fairy.”
This is now available in cross stitch.
Original painting was created in August 2021 and can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1076733219
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc.
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- This pattern includes three sets of charts:
• Symbols On Color
• Color Symbols
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com