*Title: Beauty and the Beast
*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 300x237 Stitches (54.4 x 43.0 cm) (21.4 x 16.9 in.)
16 ct 300x237 Stitches (47.6 x 37.6 cm) (18.8 x 14.8 in.)
18 ct 300x237 Stitches (42.3 x 33.4 cm) (16.7 x 13.2 in.)
22 ct 300x237 Stitches (34.6 x 27.4 cm) (13.6 x 10.8 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
This work was exhibited in the 39 Steps Exhibition at artEAST. The backstory of how it came to be is that I painted it just before I filed for divorce in 2008. I couldn't discuss the events that impelled me to finally leave my unhealthy marriage so I communicated visually. The woman in the painting represents myself and the frog like creature represents my then soon-to-be ex-husband.
Film Noir Beauty and the Beast continues to speak to people and just finished showing at the Seattle Public Theater at Green Lake. AKA The Bathhouse Theater. The curator thought it was perfect for the 2019 production of Christmas Noir.
This is now available in cross stitch as the original painting sold April 2021.
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only, it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott