*Title: Blade Runner Woman 2
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 124x249 Stitches (22.5 x 45.2 cm) (8.9 x 17.8 in.)
16 ct 124x249 Stitches (19.7 x 39.5 cm) (7.8 x 15.6 in.)
18 ct 124x249 Stitches (17.5 x 35.1 cm) (6.9 x 13.8 in.)
22 ct 124x249 Stitches (14.3 x 28.7 cm) (5.6 x 11.3 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
The film Blade Runner is the inspiration for this painting, which is now available as a cross stitch. I love the Film Noir feel of Ridley Scott's dystopian vision. I wanted to incorporate some of that dark mystery and have the viewer wondering what the backstory is.
This is now available in cross stitch as the original painting is not being sold.
Prints can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/246472510
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com