*Title: Queen Cat and Her Mice Subjects
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 200x249 Stitches (36.3 x 45.2 cm) (14.3 x 17.8 in.)
16 ct 200x249 Stitches (31.8 x 39.5 cm) (12.5 x 15.6 in.)
18 ct 200x249 Stitches (28.2 x 35.1 cm) (11.1 x 13.8 in.)
22 ct 200x249 Stitches (23.1 x 28.7 cm) (9.1 x 11.3 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
Queen Cat and Her Mice Subjects grew out of the two concepts, what if? and Just Suppose. . .I imagined an Egyptian Temple Cat, who was worshipped as a Goddess, surrounded by a circle of adoring white mice. Is she going to devour them? Who Knows?
This is now available in cross stitch as the original sold in 2010.
Prints can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217236664
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott