*Title: Black Swan
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 250x250 Stitches (45.4 x 45.4 cm) (17.9 x 17.9 in.)
16 ct 250x250 Stitches (39.7 x 39.7 cm) (15.6 x 15.6 in.)
18 ct 250x250 Stitches (35.3 x 35.3 cm) (13.9 x 13.9 in.)
22 ct 250x250 Stitches (28.9 x 28.9 cm) (11.4 x 11.4 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
The Black Swan is counterpart to the white swan and to me, more mysterious and beautiful. She’s gliding through the calm waters of the lake at dusk, like a dark queen.
This original painting is from a photo I fell in love with. I added some deeper blues to the lake colors and some finer detail to the face. It’s really a blend of two different photos, which happens sometimes.
This is now available in cross stitch.
Original painting was created in July 2021 and can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1054074670
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only, it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott