*Title: Raven and Stars
*Type: Anchor colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
300 x 300 Stitches
14 ct (54.4 x 54.4 cm) (21.4 x 21.4 in.)
16 ct (47.6 x 47.6 cm) (18.8 x 18.8 in.)
18 ct (42.3 x 42.3 cm) (16.7 x 16.7 in.)
20 ct (38.1 x 38.1 cm) (15.0 x 15.0 in.)
22 ct (34.6 x 34.6 cm) (13.6 x 13.6 in.)
25 ct (30.5 x 30.5 cm) (12.0 x 12.0 in.)
28 ct (27.2 x 27.2 cm) (10.7 x 10.7 in.)
32 ct (23.8 x 23.8 cm) (9.4 x 9.4 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
Raven and Stars is a fine art reproduction of an original oil painting created for the show Crow/Raven, mystery, and magic. Ideal for the Winter Solstice. Sold at the 39 Steps Exhibition at the Village Theater in Issaquah WA.
This is now available in cross stitch as the original painting sold in 2016.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc.
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- This pattern includes three sets of charts:
• Symbols On Color
• Color Symbols
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com
Jan 18, 2022
I sure like the design and of course the Raven motive. I have not started this project yet, as I'm still working on another one. Once I have finished the raven, I will submit a pic! Have you ever considered turning other artists paintings into cross stich patterns? For example, works by Emily Carr?