*Title: Harvest Super Moon
*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 235x300 Stitches (42.6 x 54.4 cm) (16.8 x 21.4 in.)
16 ct 225x300 Stitches (37.3 x 47.6 cm) (14.7 x 18.8 in.)
18 ct 235x300 Stitches (33.2 x 42.3 cm) (13.1 x 16.7 in.)
22 ct 235x300 Stitches (27.1 x 34.6 cm) (10.7 x 13.6 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
Harvest Super Moon is a revisit of the water/lake theme, this time by very early morning, where dawn is indistinguishable from dusk... a magic time.
It is part of the series Celebrating the Pacific Northwest and is inspired by the works of Vincent Van Gogh. I wanted to explore the play of light reflecting off the ripples in the water and the contest of the complimentary colors of golden orange and deep blue.
I’ve included my original photographic source material so the viewer can see my creative process. The photograph was taken at Mukilteo Lighthouse Beach on a Midsummer morning by my artist friend Gail H. Martinez, who likes having adventures and who was kind enough to let me use her photo to create a painting.
This is now available in cross stitch.
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only, it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott