*Title: Snow Queen
*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 224x298 Stitches (40.6 x 54.1 cm) (16.0 x 23.1 in.)
16 ct 224x298 Stitches (35.6 x 47.3 cm) 14.0 x 18.6 in.)
18 ct 224x298 Stitches (31.6 x 42.1 cm) (12.4 x 16.6 in.)
22 ct 224x298 Stitches (25.9 x 34.4 cm) (10.2 x 13.5 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
Snow Queen is a winter-themed painting with a touch of magic. The woman, young and beautiful, is clearly a Goddess. Her Nordic looks suggest that she is Freya, the Norse Goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war, death, and sorcery. She was part of the Vanir, a people believed to have practiced witchcraft and to have a strong connection to the earth.
I’ve pictured her overseeing a snow globe or crystal ball, depending on how you view it, containing a snowy night forest scene. The background where she resides is full of frost laden branches. Light snow is falling. It’s twilight.
There’s a hint of ambivalence in her calm gaze. I intentionally used a contemporary model to bring Freya into the here and now. I want the viewer to sense the strength that lies beneath her blonde beauty.
The original painting was sold in May 2021 so making it available in prints (https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/AnnElizabethScott/tools/listings/971442499) and now in cross stitch.
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only, it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott