*Title: Geralt of Rivia
*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 200x157 Stitches (36.3 x 28.5 cm) (14.3 x 11.2 in.)
16 ct 200x157 Stitches (31.8 x 24.9 cm) (12.5 x 9.8 in.)
18 ct 200x157 Stitches (28.2 x 22.2 cm) (11.1 x 8.7 in.)
22 ct 200x157 Stitches (23.1 x 18.1 cm) (9.1 x 7.1 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
The iconic moment when Geralt meets his new horse, Roach. He names all his horses Roach. In some ways, his relationship with his horse is better than the one he has with Yennifer of Vengerberg, the complicated sorceress he falls in love with.
Fan art can be tricky, in that one must bring something new to the table, so to speak. Instead of showing Geralt in battle with monsters, I chose to focus on his more tender side.
Fun fact: the beautiful black mare shown here is, in fact, a Friesian stallion, whose gender was skillfully edited out in the digital postproduction.
This listing is for a digital PDF Download.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
Your Downloadable PDF will be downloaded as soon as payment has been confirmed.
- You will not receive any physical items with this purchase - you will receive a downloadable PDF file only.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only, it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here:
• Follow us on Twitter:
• Main site:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott