*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 194x248 Stitches (35.2 x 45.0 cm) (13.9 x 17.7 in.)
16 ct 194x248 Stitches (30.8 x 39.4 cm) (12.1 x 15.5 in.)
18 ct 194x248 Stitches (27.4 x 35.0 cm) (10.8 x 15.5 in.)
22 ct 194x248 Stitches (22.4 x 28.6 cm) (8.8 x 11.3 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
Mermaid was created on the top of a table. Although we have kept the table, we are making this available as a cross stitch design.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com