*Title: Sri by the Sea
*Type: DMC colors
*Canvas sizes from design:
14 ct 149x198 Stitches (27.0 x 35.9 cm) (10.6 x 14.1 in.)
16 ct 149x198 Stitches (23.7 x 31.4 cm) (9.3 x 12.4 in.)
18 ct 149x198 Stitches (21.0 x 27.9 cm) (8.3 x 11.0 in.)
22 ct 149x198 Stitches (17.2 x 22.9 cm) (6.8 x 9.0 in.)
*Shipping: Digital Download
Sri by the Sea was created from a photo I took of my friend Sri on the morning after her wedding in Kauai. We were having breakfast at a café by the ocean and it was a blissfully relaxing time.
The original painting is in private collection.
This is now available in cross stitch.
Includes pages of instructions and diagrams:
- Material list - including floss color, canvas size recommendations, etc
- Pictures are included as some items are too small to capture the pattern but need included in your final cross stitch.
- All instructions and guides are in English
- Due to the nature of this pattern, all sales are final, no refunds or returns are accepted. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order
- This pattern is for personal use only; it is not for resale or to be replicated or distributed without consent.
CONTINUE SHOPPING AND FOLLOW US
• Return to my main shop page here: LemonTreeNeedleworks.etsy.com
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemonTreeNeedle
• Main site: LemonTreeNeedleworks.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Not just a wife, but a beautiful creator of oil painting art. For more information, see her Etsy page: AnnElizabethScott.Etsy.com
We are a few months away from this process.
Yes. We have started the transition to Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/author/lemontreeneedleworks
What we have available so far in mugs, puzzles, greeting cards are at: LemonTreeNeedleworks.Pixels.com
Feb 9, 2022